Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just be you.

Well all I can say is just be yourself. If tattoos, long hair, and a goatee is what you are feeling then be you. Don't be someone your not because alot of people can see right threw you and your fakeness. I work around alot of nonmembers and nonbelievers and they know I'm Mormon but they don't care because I have always treated them the same since the day I first met them. Let people know where you stand and they will respect you more then if they saw you being wishy washy. If you are true you will build some everlasting friendships and trust with alot of people (family,friends,kids,wifes,etc.). So thats my thoughts for now. Like my brother would say " Be a Man". Just be yourself. If you are a yeser on 8 then stay Yes don't pull a John Kerry and cheer for gays in frisco then down them in the bible belt south. And if your a No person on 8 then stay no and respect people for their stance. If they have the balls to take one. That goes for everything you do in life stay true to you because if you like it or not people are watching and judging you all the time. So heres to you all stay true to you.

5 comments:

T.J. Shelby said...

Amen bro.

Oh, and NO on Prop8...

patty maloy said...

So I feel like I want to get a nose ring! Would you still love me???
See that's the reason why I love you because your YOU and hold your ground firm in everything you do!

Christopher Maloy said...

Well said brother. You tell that mean ocean.

From the ground to the sky.

Heidi Maloy said...

Amen, one of the wonderful things about Sonny Maloy- you know that you get what you get, and there's no wondering... definitely not fake!
Patty, want to go get nose rings together?? (Nipple rings?) Ouch!

sonnymaloy said...

Patty I will love you no matter what. Nose ring and all if you can walk around and not be embrassed to get it I support you. I will whoop some ass to if people talk shit to cause if they want to cut you they have to stab me. Heidi thanks for noticing your right you get what you get with me like it are not. I'm not fake and will let you know what I think if ask. T.J. we have been bros for years and you know I got your back we have proved that time and time again not only in fighting but with everthing. I'm glad you stand firm in your choice on prop 8 that shows heart and character. And to my brother you know I have always had your back since April 1st 1977 and before that in the prexsistance we where made to be brothers and we chose each other to come to earth and make are mark TOGETHER. I will always love you bro into the depths of hell. I love each one of you for standing by me in life even in the times didn't look so good. Patty you make me whole and there is no other women that could ever complete me like you. Thank You all.