Sunday, March 22, 2009

Peace Out!

As my friend SMOKE DOG would say PEACE OUT. I'm leaving to Roseville California for a week for air school. So I will catch up with yall when I get back. Laters. Take care my girls i will miss you the most out of anything. I hope I learn what I need to help me at work. To my brother keep a positive look on life and walk with your head high. Your a MALOY damn it one of the baddest SOB on this earth we will always be in the fight much love. To Patty I love you with all my heart and like I said before you saved me. I will be home quicker then you know it. To Caitlyn daddy will miss you be good for momma and say your prayers and eat your vitamins and get your rest. So hasta la vista.

2 comments:

Heidi Maloy said...

How long do you think you are going to be gone?? Miss ya, we need to play some RockBand when you get back!!

sonnymaloy said...

I will come back friday 8:30pm is when I land Chris is picking me up. Yeah we do need to play rock band I will have Sat. and Sun. off this weekend. You know I'm the lead singer in the bad. Much love from northern Cali.